Exiled Lords or Order 66?

Andrew Howell

Sep 7, 2015, 12:11:50 AM9/7/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Which one is more active these days?  I know Tuesdays and Thursdays are raid nights for Order, but what about Exiled Lords?  My Sith toons are still below 40, but I was just curious.

--
Best quotes I've heard while Gaming:
"I'm from kenya....Beeotch"

Christopher Morse

Sep 7, 2015, 12:22:43 AM9/7/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Just depends. Several officers have been leveling imps this weekend. Shoot out an email when you are on and we'll try to catch you.

Andrew Howell

Sep 7, 2015, 12:26:28 AM9/7/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Will do!  I have a merc named Howan and a Sith Jugg named Sunetra.  I think they're already guild members...  I was just debating whether to play more Sith or Republic.  Decisions, decisions...

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 11:22 PM, Christopher Morse <termik...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just depends. Several officers have been leveling imps this weekend. Shoot out an email when you are on and we'll try to catch you.

Ty Crockett

Sep 7, 2015, 8:44:07 AM9/7/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
My family has been leveling both sides. I am casual though.  I agree posting to the list got me help and team ups before...

Ty Crockett | 972.338.5829
Sent from my iPad

Andrew Howell

Sep 7, 2015, 10:57:35 AM9/7/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I'm a causal player as well.  With the story XP going up, I may be able to level both sides!