Gearing up before the next expansion?

Andrew Howell

Oct 11, 2015, 11:06:30 PM10/11/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I'm at the point where I am almost completely geared for Ziost but before I start purchasing augments for my equipment have we heard if they're granting new augments for the new game?  I don't wanna sink my money into something and then have to do it all over again...

Thanks!

Akodo-san
Ikomajedi

Andy

Christopher Morse

Oct 12, 2015, 1:13:44 AM10/12/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Augment kit mk-8 will be the new top level. Higher level kits are being condensed into it. Keep in mind that us the kits to add the slot to an item, not the augments themselves. Similar mats to top level right now will be used to make the kits at 4.0. Augments will likely have a new tier in 4.0 per data miners, but again using the same top level mats as right now, so I would stock kits and the mats, but wait to craft the augments.