New Digs

Christopher Morse

Nov 7, 2015, 3:16:40 PM11/7/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Did someone leave the heater on back at the stronghold, again? Why is it getting so hot in here?

Inline image 1

Rodney Ford

Nov 9, 2015, 1:23:55 PM11/9/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Thats awesome! I need one for my stronghold on corusant

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Christopher Morse <termik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Did someone leave the heater on back at the stronghold, again? Why is it getting so hot in here?

Inline image 1

Greenloontern

The Geek Community on G+

Christopher Morse

Nov 9, 2015, 1:25:31 PM11/9/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Alas, I think it is too big for the Coruscant hook. I wanted it to go there too, originally.

Mathew Daley

Nov 9, 2015, 1:26:24 PM11/9/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
It's the Heart of the TARDIS!!!!!!

Rodney Ford

Nov 9, 2015, 1:32:03 PM11/9/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Holy crap it is!

Christopher Morse

Nov 9, 2015, 1:34:36 PM11/9/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

I just think of all the bacon we can now fry up on the hoods of our speeders.