Two Tall High end Raleigh Framesets Perfect for 650b 62-64cm

Tim O. (Portland O.)

Nov 28, 2022, 11:35:43 AM11/28/22
to 650b
I've got two framesets available that are both perfect for 650b conversions. They are both still in their original condition with 120mm spacing and un-dimpled chain-stays. Currently, you could run 700c 35mm tires with fenders on both frames, but the bottom bracket height is about 290mm. That's a bit high for a road bike for me, which makes them perfect for 650b. I can dimple chain-stays and cold-set to 130mm if you want!

Raleigh International (Green) $300 OBO plus shipping
ST: 62cm C-T
The best color! Some scuffs as shown in the photos and one cosmetic dent on the seatstay.

Raleigh Gran Tour - $400 OBO plus shipping
ST: 64cm C-T
This frame was only sold as a frameset and is hard to find produced by TI Raleigh from their Lightweight Division.
Crankset not included. Fork IS included. A few scuffs, but incredible condition.

Tim Orr
Portland, Or

Tim O. (Portland O.)

Nov 29, 2022, 1:07:21 AM11/29/22
to 650b
Didn't have these measurements when I posted so here they are!

International
Toptube: 59cm C-T-C

Gran Tour
Toptube: 57cm C-T-C

Tim O. (Portland O.)

Dec 1, 2022, 1:31:00 PM12/1/22
to 650b
Updated Gran tour photos are here:  https://share.icloud.com/photos/046f0G_JRa5nPoakTKBcArI_g

I've had a few good questions about the frames. The Gran Tour is 73 degree parallel. Lots of clearance for fenders with 700 35mm tires. Reach to a 650b rim is about 75mm according to my calculations.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim O. (Portland O.)

Dec 1, 2022, 6:53:59 PM12/1/22