WTB Kogswell P/R,

Tom Goodmann

Jun 7, 2024, 9:33:32 PMJun 7
to 650b
Thought I had one lined up but it got away. Looking for a Kogswell P/R for 650b wheels, size L; seat tube 59 cm CTT. I know that the Mk I came with one of three different forks (and fenders too); the moderate fork would probably be best, if possible. Otherwise a Mk II frame would be great.

I'd consider a frame for 700c wheels as well.

Tom

Andy G

Jun 8, 2024, 12:07:24 AMJun 8
to Tom Goodmann, 650b
I looked for P/Rs for a while but they seem pretty rare to come up for sale these days.

Did you see the LX/60 Stag recently posted? That might get pretty close depending on what your plans are.

Tom Goodmann

Jun 8, 2024, 6:22:16 PMJun 8
to 650b
I think I could make that work; an L Stag is probably best for me but XL looks pretty close, as you suggest.

Thanks,

Tom

RickH

Jun 9, 2024, 9:55:54 AMJun 9
to 650b
Hi, Tom - I have a 61 cm P/R if that could work.  Let me know.

Rick

Michael Moote

Jun 30, 2024, 5:52:05 PM (7 days ago) Jun 30
to 650b
Hey Tom,

I've got the p/r kogswell in the size you're looking for. email me if youre still looking! michae...@gmail.com