Brand new, never used, still in original box Cardiff Randonneur Bag Medium

philipk...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2024, 6:33:33 PM (12 days ago) Jun 25
to 650b
https://www.somafabshop.com/shop/cardiff-randonneur-bag-medium-6977?category=675#attr=3320

I purchased this, on sale, about a year ago and when I received it I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of it but disappointed because the size was misrepresented enough that it wasn't going to be an adequate replacement for my current bag.

The dimensions on the Soma website have been corrected to an adequate extent since then, but my actual measurements of the bag in hand are the following:

8.5" depth seems accurate (if front and bag pockets are included), the height of the bag is 8.5" and the width is 10".

I paid $104 for it on sale. Make me a reasonable offer and pay shipping.

Reply to sender for the actual dickering. Reply all for general answers to ?s.

philipk...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2024, 6:35:01 PM (12 days ago) Jun 25
to 650b
Color Brown.

philipk...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2024, 9:44:26 AM (7 days ago) Jun 30
to 650b
If I were to put this onto Geartrade they'd only pay me 30-50% of the sale price. I will take that into consideration on all reasonable offers.

rcnute

Jun 30, 2024, 1:36:55 PM (7 days ago) Jun 30
to 650b
Gotta state a price my friend, we're old school here.

Ryan

philipk...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2024, 7:07:25 PM (7 days ago) Jun 30
to 650b
Point taken. Guess I'd take $75.00 for it without complaint. It's well-made, waxed cotton and on the plus side, the flap opens toward the rider in the traditional manner. You can use it without a decaleur, but it does require a front rack with tombstone preferred. The size would be ideal for someone's bike with a short head tube. That ain't mine.