FS: DT 350/HED 650b wheelset

CMR

Jun 20, 2024, 12:27:28 AMJun 20
to 650b
DT 350/HED 650b wheelset - $395 OBO
-HED Belgium plus rear, front says HED and looks the same so not sure if it's a plus or not.
-DT 350 hubs
-12x142 rear, 12x100, Shimano/SRAM freehub
-Rotors included
-I bought this from Ebay, they don’t appear to ever have been ridden, there is no rim tape or tape residue, but there are small scratches from storage. The rear is fairly true but should be checked over, and the front is out of true radially and laterally. I was going to de-tension and re-build but just don’t have the time.

Pick up in Menlo Park, CA or I can drop off if you're nearby. Willing to ship at cost, but strong preference for a local deal.
IMG_2658 Medium.jpeg
IMG_2666 Medium.jpeg
IMG_2663 Medium.jpeg

CMR

Jun 26, 2024, 12:59:23 PM (11 days ago) Jun 26
to 650b
An update - I carefully detensioned the front wheel, oiled spokes/nipples, and rebuilt, and everything looks true. The rear was fairly true so I oiled the nipple and rim interface and did light truing. Fresh tubeless rim tape on both. These have likely never been ridden so may require a check-over after riding. $375 OBO - thanks!
Message has been deleted

Joe Bunik

Jun 28, 2024, 10:16:12 PM (9 days ago) Jun 28
to CMR, 650b
Hi Chris.

Dang - please teach / remind me about DT thru-axle hubs, is it easy / affordable to convert these to 135mm Q/R use? Because - if so, I'm in!

Would it be possible to meet you somewhere like San Jose for a hand-off this Friday early afternoon? I am driving back from SLO that day, departing around noon.

Thanks
Joe Bunik
Walnut Creek, CA

CMR

Jul 2, 2024, 12:37:12 PM (5 days ago) Jul 2
to 650b
Sold - thanks all!