Unmeeting Photos!

Nick Favicchio

Jun 27, 2016, 1:52:19 PM6/27/16
to 650b
Pardon the ibob cross post...

https://flic.kr/s/aHskyXyVV3

Super fun! Lovely time! What a great group of nerdy weirdos! I ride by myself 95% of the time. Riding with others was so nice I ditched my plans to ride home thru the volcanoes so as to spend another day riding with new friends, including a very funny and knowledgeable German dude who apparently has a granny ring on his rig solely for decoration...

https://flic.kr/p/Jsm9ag

Super fun. Thanks all for the great ride!

Scott Stulken

Jul 10, 2016, 1:17:01 PM7/10/16
to 650b
Ha!  Thanks for sharing these great pics, Nick.

Much of my riding is solo (commuting), but when there are cool people to ride with, the experience is that much better.

- Scott