For sale: vintage Paramount P-15 650b-converted frameset, 60cm or XL

markhes...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2024, 2:38:11 PMMay 6
to 650b
For sale

I picked this up off the iBob list last summer but ultimately never built it up.  I love the idea of 650b, but I have a moderate collection of 700c bikes and it just makes more sense to centralize on one wheel size.  Especially as I consider a potential move to a smaller place.

I'll quote the seller's original description:

"This was a fun project frame I had altered, built up and rode on a gravel tour, sold and repurchased, before deciding this time it’s just a bit too big for me. The frame is a 1972 Paramount P-15. The fork was made by the late Chris Pauley for a custom tourer with a little more rake and rack mounting options. Full Reynolds 531 throughout. I then had Bernie Mikkelsen add canti mounts for 650b wheels, and add downtube shifters and cable guides. He also crimped the chainstays to allow for 42mm tires front and rear.

Sizing is 60cm center to top with a 58cm top tube, center to center. Orange mango powdercoat shows some wear but no dents or dings. Frame, fork, and headset for $300 plus shipping."

I'd love to pass it along at the same price, frameset plus headset for $300 plus shipping and paypal fees.

I've got my own photos here: https://imgur.com/a/ADj4aed

Thanks,
Mark in Seattle