XXL CRUST BOMBORA $1400 | NJ Pickup

Dave S

Apr 30, 2024, 2:16:42 PMApr 30
to 650b
IMG_5004.pngFS: XXL CRUST BOMBORA $1400 | NJ Pickup

This is an XXL Crust Bombora with a budget build from COVID times. Most people list out all the cool, boutique parts on their bike but this pretty much doesn't have any, cept for the matching stem.

Most likely a prototype/test rig. Bike is very low miles and everything works flawlessly. Essentially selling this for the price of the frameset.

$1,400 picked up in NJ. I can deliver to Velofest (May 4) or NY Bike Jumble (May 18). I will open up for shipping after those events.

More photos at:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Kgiu3wvk2ewsdZv67

Dave S

May 15, 2024, 2:38:43 PMMay 15
to 650b
Now willing to box this up for shipping!