FS Fitz Cyclez 57.5cm ALLRoad

John Fitzgerald

Mar 21, 2024, 11:03:09 AMMar 21
to 650b

Hello All,
Up For Sale is a Brand New 57.5cm 650b AllRoad frame and fork, $1975 plus shipping. It can accommodate 48mm tires plus fenders or 55mm tires without fenders. There are dedicated pivots for cantilever/V/mini-V brakes, multiple rack mounts on the fork, 3 sets of water bottle bosses, rear rack mounts and routing for dynamo lighting (USB rechargeable taillight included). All specs and geo listed in the last picture. Feel free to message me if you'd like to see additional pictures or have any questions, thanks.
John Fitzgerald
IMG_9863.jpeg
IMG_9864.jpeg
IMG_9875.jpeg

John Fitzgerald

Apr 15, 2024, 7:02:05 PMApr 15
to 650b
Bump in price to $1975 plus free shipping or $1875 if you pick it up, thanks.

John Fitzgerald

May 4, 2024, 2:52:34 PMMay 4
to 650b
Bump in price to $1775. Let me know if you'd like to see more pictures or need more info, cheers.
John

John Fitzgerald

May 19, 2024, 9:13:57 PMMay 19
to 650b