Selling my crust dreamer, it's a medium. Excellent road +/gravel bike but I am just not riding enough to justify keeping this hanging around (selling a lightning bolt frame in separate thread for same reason). I might regret this because this is the easiest riding bike I've ever had.
I purchased this directly from Darren Larkin in 2020, he also built up the wheels.
Asking $2200 plus shipping. I am willing to entertain offers.
white industries r30 1x crankset, 172.5mm, silver. 36t front,
sram apex mechanical shifters
Sram rival rear derailleur
9-48 11 sp rear cassette
velocity rims 650b
son deluxe front hub
white industries rear hub, headset, bottom bracket
trp spyre cable disc brakes
berthoud aspin saddle
son edolux ii light, secula rear
whiskey 80mm stem
48mm ultradynamico cava and 2.1 thunderburt tires (thunderburts are currently on the bike)
will throw in a roll of rodeo lab bar tape as well