WTB: Nitto M1 Mark's Rack

53 views
Skip to first unread message

Oliver Moss

unread,
Sep 9, 2026, 10:54:01 AMSep 9
to 650b
Hello All, 

I'm looking for a Mark's Rack if anyone has one they're not using. 

Let me know, and thanks for your time.

~Oliver

Adrian Calderon

unread,
Sep 9, 2026, 11:23:56 AMSep 9
to Oliver Moss, 650b
There's one on sale on the Radavist, last I saw (2 days ago). 

-Adrian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "650b" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to 650b+uns...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/650b/63df3f69-3172-43ee-bfdc-cc4c81ddfbd1n%40googlegroups.com.

Oliver Moss

unread,
Sep 9, 2026, 12:07:00 PMSep 9
to 650b
Hey Adrian,

I messaged that guy when it was still listed, but never heard back. It's sold now unfortunately. 

Thanks for the heads up though.

~Oliver

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages