Dnp Bodybuilding Forum - Underground Body Building Forum

Gertha Ikuta

Dec 7, 2023, 9:10:42 AM12/7/23
to 62hu...@googlegroups.com

Dec 24, 2010. #1. DNP. 2,4-dinitrophenol. DNP was first introduced to the bodybuilding world by Dan Duchaine. In the late 90´s, the body building magazine Muscle Media 2000 was offering this special deal to anyone who subscribed to their magazine. If you subscribed, you got a bunch of audio cassettes containing interviews with 10 bodybuilding .

🎯🎯🎯 VISIT OUR SHOP 🎯🎯🎯

DNP~2,4-dinitrophenol | IronMag Bodybuilding Forums

The most popular bodybuilding message boards! Ok, to start with, I have already done all my homework on it, and its effects, so please do not waste time and effort discussing that. What I want to know is the legalities. I was told that you can not but, or sell it in pill form. But that you can legally but it in bulk from chemical companies.

before and after DNP - Bodybuilding. com Forums

Discuss DNP experiences, DNP regiments and any other comments or questions relating to DNP. Threads 354 Messages 9K. Threads 354 Messages 9K. 30 days on DNP! Nov 23, 2023; . The Female Bodybuilding forum is for ladies to chat and talk about female related training, diet and anabolic use as well as fitness and figure competition. Threads 180 .

"dnp" - Bodybuilding. com Forums

600 for a few days, 400 for a week max 2, then 200 for a few days usually more than effective even with a few cheat meals. . but then again Ive never started a run being higher %. . lower dosed longer duration works but its negative impact on performance is another negative to keep in mind. Just liftin'. B.

Dnp? - Bodybuilding. com Forums

Aug 15, 2021 dnp Replies: 0 Forum: Member's Logs C DNP and ear problems? (Muffled sound, stabbing pains, tinnitus) I'm 5'9, 70kg, been doing 200mg DNP ED for 6 days, then 400mg ED for 4 days. Low-cal diet, drinking plenty of water and electrolytes. No real sides for first few days, except night sweats from day 4 onwards.

DNP Related Question : r/bodybuilding - Reddit

The most popular bodybuilding message boards!

DNP - Dinitrophenol | Underground Body Building Forum

Took 1st place in True Novice, Novice & Men's overall bodybuilding as a light heavyweight at the NPC Northeast Grand Prix this past weekend! 9/24/23 Antique-Article-3425 6 weeks out from my first novice show! 21 years old, 5'10 194lbs

dnp | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

Dnp? Results 1 to 11 of 11 Thread: Dnp? Thread Tools Search Thread 11-13-2009, 01:13 PM #1 mwild12 Registered User Join Date: Nov 2009 Age: 34 Posts: 48 Rep Power: 0 Dnp? Anyone have any info on DNP and its abilities to help while cutting weight? I've heard its scary lol, just kind of wondering how it compares to an ECA stack or Clen?

Dnp - Bodybuilding. com Forums

#1 First off, does anyone know if Nutraburn DNP is legit? And second of all, if not, is there a supplier on the forum? My first cycle with nutraburn did fine. 13lbs gone. But this cycle, I've hard capped out for the past week at 8 lbs loss. I've heard it could be water weight but idk. I've also heard that I could throw in t3 but again idk.

Everything About DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) - T NATION

Dec 12, 2022 Laser50216 DNP in Bloodstream for 30 days using 36 hour half-life mugzy Oct 12, 2021 Replies 13 Views 2K

DNP Source | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Sharing is caring! Dinitrophenol Overview Competitive weight lifters and body builders are always looking out for products that promote leanness. This is where dinitrophenol comes in. Commonly known as DNP, it is an extremely powerful drug for burning fats. It is referred as one of the best compounds of earth that burns fats at the highest rates.

Dinitrophenol Use in Bodybuilding - Bodybuilding Community Forum

09-24-2002, 08:56 PM #1 bruce Registered User Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: south east asia Age: 52 Posts: 10 Rep Power: 0 before and after DNP Hi. thought I'd share some before and after DNP pictures to anyone who is interested. I took 6 days of 200mg crystals and 4 days of 400mg crystals. Feel free to flame and criticize

Growing while on DNP | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

#1 I have recently added 500mg of DNP to my cycle. With adding DNP my main goal is to lose as much body fat as I can. My question is can you still grow while on DNP to burn Fat? My current cycle is: 800mg Test E a week 400mg Tren E a week 50mg Dbol ED 50mg Proviron ED

Low Dose DNP | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

Pharma / TRT Bicep_craze January 26, 2009, 8:06pm 1 NOTE: DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER USING DNP IF YOU'RE UNDER 25 YEARS OF AGE. IF YOU ARE YOUNGER, HOT-ROX EXTREME IS FOR YOU AND WORKS WELL FOR MOST OF US. DNP HAS ONE MAIN SIDE EFFECT- DEATH DUE TO BODY OVER-HEATING. READ EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE IF YOU'RE STILL CONSIDERING USING DNP.