ExpertSDR3 + 5MContest. I don't have CAT with TCI.

65 views
Skip to first unread message

Antonio Romero

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 3:11:04 PMSep 13
to 5MContest
Hello everyone,
I am unable to establish the TCI connection between ExpertSDR3 and 5MContest. I have the following configuration:

ExpertSDR3:
 IP: 192.166.16.200
Port: 50001

sdr3.jpg

The configuration in 5MContest is as follows:

CAT1.jpg

cat2.jpg

Captura de pantalla 2026-09-13 202705.png

What am I doing wrong?
Can anyone help me?
Many thanks,

Antonio, EC7YY

Val_ UD2F

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 3:59:37 PMSep 13
to 5mco...@googlegroups.com
TCI address  in 5MContest


 
73! Val UD2F

Воскресенье, 13 сентября 2026, 21:11 +02:00 от Antonio Romero <ea7...@gmail.com>:
 
--
Вы получили это сообщение, поскольку подписаны на группу "5MContest".
Чтобы отменить подписку на эту группу и больше не получать от нее сообщения, отправьте письмо на электронный адрес 5mcontest+...@googlegroups.com.
Чтобы посмотреть обсуждение, перейдите по ссылке https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/5mcontest/902951e9-c211-4ff6-8872-843d71bb0801n%40googlegroups.com.
TCI.PNG

Antonio Romero

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 4:17:55 PMSep 13
to 5MContest
Hi Val|
TCI address is 2 receiver!!

I'm going to install both receivers:

:tci3.jpg

Nothing!!!
Any ideas, friends?
73

Antonio, EC7YY

Valery Shinevsky

unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 7:59:43 AMSep 14
to 5mco...@googlegroups.com
May be tciclient not 40008, set 50001
Отправлено с iPhone

13 сент. 2026 г., в 23:17, Antonio Romero <ea7...@gmail.com> написал(а):

Hi Val|
TCI address is 2 receiver!!

I'm going to install both receivers:

:
<tci3.jpg>


Чтобы посмотреть обсуждение, перейдите по ссылке https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/5mcontest/9700d0fb-3c34-47b3-9ac0-cfe48bef358bn%40googlegroups.com.
<tci3.jpg>

Antonio Romero

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 7:59:39 AM (13 days ago) Sep 15
to 5MContest
Hi !
That's it! Problem solved...
The IP in 5mcontest is 127.0.0.1 and the port is 50001. This IP applies because both programs are running on the same computer.
Many thanks to everyone.
73

Antonio, EC7YY
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages