Question on RxPacketTrace.txt

Sangwon Seo

Jul 22, 2024, 2:19:26 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to 5G-LENA-users
Hi all,

I found that the simulation result file "RxPacketTrace.txt" has an unexpected TBLER result.
I used the implemented simulation scenario based on "cttc-nr-demo.cc". The attached image is the part of the simulation results that I got.
Picture1.png
This is the cropped image from "RxPacketTrace.txt." (I would like to attach "RxPacketTrace.txt" but I couldn't upload it due to the limited size). The blue arrow points to the normal situation the SINR value and TBLER don't have any difference between the simulation result and the EESM TBLER table (i.e., nr-eesm-t1.cc). However, the red arrow points to the simulation result that has a difference from the EESM TBLER table. When the SINR value is 44.4424, TBLER may be set to 0 (like the result from the blue arrow pointing) but it is 0.84232.

I would like to understand where this difference is between the actual result and the EESM TBLER table... Could you let me know what I missed?

Thank you very much for helping me!

Best regards,
Sangwon