schedule for last week

1 view

William Stein

Dec 5, 2011, 2:49:48 AM12/5/11
to 581g...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Bober, Benjamin Lundell
Hi,

Here's a schedule for the last week of classes. We'll have some
presentations on both Wednesday and Friday. Let me know if I need to
move your presentation for some reason.

Monday:
* (50 min) Lecture on Eichler-Shimura relation

Wednesday:
* (10 min) Class wrap-up
* (20 min) Presentations by
- Simon Spicer: A Brief Introduction to p-adic Modular Forms
- Matthew Ward: Rigid Calabi-Yau Threefolds are Modular
* (15 min) Course Evaluations

Friday:
- Alyson Deines: Brief introduction to Shimura Curves
- Anh Huynh: An Introduction to Supersingular Elliptic Curves and
Supersingular Primes
- Joe Pacold: Points in h corresponding to level N structures
- Bharathwaj: Equivalence between the two definitions of Hecke operators