Test Prop Eod - Test prop. ED or EOD - Please help settle this fight.

Herta Georgopoulos

Dec 7, 2023, 7:30:32 AM12/7/23
to 56jo...@googlegroups.com

Testosterone Propionate Side Effects High blood pressure High cholesterol Acne or Oily Skin Gynecomastia Natural testosterone suppression Hair fall Test Prop 100mg EOD Results The 100 mg of test prop is for beginners, so you shouldn't expect something drastic. You will see a noticeable muscle gain and fat loss in the beginning.

🧬🧬🧬 SHOP OUR ONLINE STORE 🧬🧬🧬

Anyone using test prop EOD? : r/Testosterone - Reddit

The best and most extensive study I have read has prop falling off a cliff at almost exactly 48 hrs. So you combine that with the fact that it takes about 6 hrs to begin to increase free test blood plasma levels there will be fluctuation in hormone with eod. Ed, as was said below, allows almost perfect blood levels of free test and stable .

Test Propionate Experiences : r/Testosterone - Reddit

#1 Hey guys, I'm being a pal and giving some of my Test P to my friend. What is a good dose to run for adding mass? Prop is the only thing he is going to run. And when running Prop by itself, are EOD pinz ok or would ED be better? Thanks for the input. dylangemelli Staff Moderator Dec 19, 2019 #2

Test Prop Vs Test E | EliteFitness. com Bodybuilding Forums

1 2 3 Next 1 of 3 Go to page Next Last Mar 18, 2018 #1 hurricane Well-known Member Test prop. ED or EOD? My brother and I are screaming at each other right now. According to him I'm a fag because i say run it everyday. He's saying why pin Ed when EOD will yield same exact results. Who's right? I've only ran it Ed.

Forum: Test Prop - ED vs EOD ~Ludwig, 2012 - eroids. com

Anyone here use test prop for their replacement therapy? I'm looking to see if anyone feels better with prop ED, or EOD versus the regular Test C/E e3. 5d every week protocol. Please share your experiences if you don't mind. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment RobertTheArchitect • Additional comment actions

Test Prop, whether EOD or ED : r/Testosterone - Reddit

rule #1 keep your test dose higher then your tren dose. Even when using a dht in the cycle. Now with that being said I use both tren and test prop eod and have even been known to do them both M/W/F only to and for me I never have a problem except a little acne with the M/W/F injects so ya eod is best.

Test prop ED or EOD? | Evolutionary. org Steroids Research Forums

#1 Ive been told test prop should be injected ED. I thought E0D would be ok. Not really sure. So im asking the experts what their thoughts are on Ed vs E0D Hughinn Senior Member Joined Oct 25, 2021 Messages 2,843 Reaction score 2,553 Points 153 Jan 3, 2022 #2 Chris1234 said: Ive been told test prop should be injected ED. I thought E0D would be ok.

Test prop ED or EOD? : r/Testosterone - Reddit

It is, Test Prop and Proviron. Test Prop, 125mg EOD for 8 weeks (500mgs a week) Proviron, 50mg ED for 8 weeks. I have so far only had 3 shots and I can feel it working (although, this may have to do with my diet/training be awesome while on cycle so far. ) My lifts are already up, endurance is also up, weight as well. Injecting isn't too bad.

Tes cyp. vs Test prop. Dosage : r/Testosterone - Reddit

Dose was 22mg of test cypionate subcutaneous EoD; combined with hcg (250iu, 2x per week) I had a total test of about 700 ng/dL. Free test was slightly above range. E2 sensitive around 28 pg/mL. Biggest benefits on TRT with test cyp were remission of my depression, fat loss, and vastly improved exercise tolerance.

Test propionate ED or EOD for best results?

200 test prop eod for 8-10weeks or 100 test prop ed whats the diff? IMO test prop burns like a bitch so I prefer the least amount of pins… I only pin prop glutes & rear delts rotating evenly, no way on quads… taking this with 100mg Var daily, 2-3iu hgh daily. . 25 anastrozole daily, HCG 2x per week

Test Prop 100mg EOD: How Good Is It? - Supplement Salon

5 comments Add a Comment dragonsuns • 4 yr. ago I tried it. Failed experiment for me. In my case I definitely felt fluctuations. My shbg is normal mid range. I tried daily as well, and still felt a drop off by the next morning. Between eod and Ed on prop, I felt better on EOD, but my sexual function was worse. the-Burgerresume • 4 yr. ago

What Is Testosterone Propionate? - Cycle, Dosage And Side Effects

My first cycle commences in a few days. Quick review: Age: 31 Weight 205, bf 13% First cycle 525 mg per week Test Prop, 75 mg ED Var, a-dex during cycle, HCG last few weeks of cycle, clomid/nolva PCT (all items in hand before starting cycle) Question is about Test Prop pinning 75mg every day versus 150mg every other day and kick-starting the cycle. I will have pharma grade Test Prop. 75mg is .

Test prop ED or EOD? | EliteFitness. com Bodybuilding Forums

100mg Testosterone Cypionate = 69mg Testosterone. Propionate is like 10% more actual testosterone per 100mg compared to cypionate, so you can take 14% (not 50%) less propionate and get the same actual amount of testosterone from the injection. Its a matter of "are you willing to inject ed/eod for the rest of your life" or not.

Test Prop ED vs EOD Pins - Pharma / TRT - COMMUNITY - T NATION

What is Testosterone Propionate? Testosterone Prop is a testosterone hormone with the propionic acid attached to it. When injected, the ester slowly detaches in a controlled release time and this is when the testosterone becomes active.

Test prop: ED vs. EOD, advantages/disadvantages? Kick-starting?

Test Prop ED vs EOD. In terms of results, are the more stable blood levels resulting from every day injections with Test Prop worth the discomfort and inconvenience of pinning every day? If the difference is negligible, EOD pinning seems to make sense, but if there is a real world difference with results, I'd suck it up and pin ED.

Testosterone propionate for TRT | Excel Male TRT Forum

What Is Testosterone Propionate? - Cycle, Dosage And Side Effects Home Anabolics What Is Testosterone Propionate? - Cycle, Dosage And Side Effects Fact Checked Written by Reda Elmardi Updated On September 5, 2022 Affiliate Disclosure

Test Prop ED vs EOD - Pharma / TRT - COMMUNITY - T NATION

EOD works better for me, no idea why. I think there might be something to the "fluctuation theory", that is: Testosterone is supposed to fluctuate, cause the rise in test per se is what makes ur dopamine go up, if testosterone is always high, no big increase in dopamine.

Test Prop is Good - My 1st Cycle - Pharma / TRT - T NATION

1 2 3 … 11 Next M madhacker Member Feb 9, 2019 #1 Hey guys, I just want to report my experience with testosterone Propionate. I would love to hear anyone else's experience. I had been on TRT for two years. I was on Test Cyp for 2 years.

Testosterone Propionate Cycle Guide - Steroid Cycles

Jan 17, 2010. #8. as far as i know prop is a fast acting test and it goes away fast as well so if you want to do a kickstart with prop you need to inject prop eod and e once a week, but you'll fell the prop right away while the test e needs more time to kick in about 3 to 4 weeks, or just do test prop throughout the whole cycle eod.