Did Zyzz Use Steriods - Did Zyzz take steroids during his rise to fame? A look into Aziz .

Helene Nunlee

Dec 7, 2023, 7:21:57 PM12/7/23
to 55spo...@googlegroups.com

Which Steroids Did Zyzz Use?RIP Zyzz. It is widely known that Zyzz took steroids; explaining his motive to go on holiday to Thailand (shortly before he died) - due to the cheap prices in the country. He also referred to "riding bicycles", meaning to cycle steroids.

💉💉💉 BUY STEROIDS ONLINE 💉💉💉

'Shattered': body of bodybuilder 'Zyzz' heading home

People are missing the point of Aziz's lifestyle, the reason he was popular is not cuz of his physique, its cuz of the way he lived life, it really never mattered whether he used steroids or not, also, steroids are barely drugs in comparison with what zyzz used to take [deleted] • 8 mo. ago He wasn't a liar.

Which Steroids Did Zyzz Use? - 358 Words | Bartleby

He objected to the use of his picture to illustrate what was essentially an article on the misuse of anabolic steroids. [18] When asked by The Daily Telegraph, Shavershian denied ever using steroids, and claimed that his physique was the result of hard work in the gym and a strict diet. [23]

Did The Man Who Started The Movement Of 'Looking Aesthetic' On . - MensXP

1. 84M subscribers Subscribe 36K Share 1. 4M views 2 years ago #Zyzz #Bodybuilding #MorePlatesMoreDates 📩 Automatically receive MPMD articles when they are published: bit. ly/2mtASGW.

Did zyzz take steroids? : r/zyzz - Reddit

Like I mentioned above, Zyzz never admitted to steroid usage openly but his brother Said had openly talked about it in a YouTube video saying that he was surprised as to how strong and muscular.

Remembering Zyzz: Distributed Memories on Distributed Networks

However, Zyzz denied using steroids to build his body and further added that he built his body based on his immense hard work. Zyzz's death left everyone shocked and fans came in huge numbers.

Did Zyzz Use Steroids? - Muzcle

Aziz denied ever using steroids to The Daily Telegraph and claimed that his amazing physique was due to hard work in the gym and a strict diet. However, Aziz often used phrases like "riding.

Did Zyzz Use Steroids or Was He Natural? - broscience

Crazy Bulk Female Cutting Stack Crazy Bulk Strength Stack Crazy Bulk Ultimate Stack D-Bal D-Bal Max DecaDuro HGH-X2 HyperGH 14x Nitric-Max Testodren TestoGen Testo-Max TestoPrime TestRX Testosil Trenorol Winsol Steroids Reviews Best Steroids Anadrol Clenbuterol Deca Durabolin Dianabol Equipoise Testosterone Cypionate Trenavar Trenbolone Turinabol

How did Zyzz die? Heart attack? Doctor explains autopsy . - YouTube

How did Zyzz die? Autopsy Report. Part 2: youtube/watch?v=MGuIZVZKxVw&t=10sDr Aziz (no relation to the deceased) analyses the circumstances l.

Reacting To Zyzz's Steroid Cycles - My Analysis - YouTube

The media saw his death as a warning about the excessive use of anabolic steroids, although the autopsy later revealed a previously undiagnosed congenital heart defect. In any case, Zyzz's message .

why did nobody find Zyzz's steroid use controversal? : r/zyzz - Reddit

Did zyzz take steroids? Alot of people say he took steroids, is that true? 19 comments Best Add a Comment idubby • 7 yr. ago nah bro, only creatine and protein powder poolsidebabeig • 7 yr. ago nah man hes fully natty cuz MrInYourFACE • 7 yr. ago He was completely natural. There are reports that he took creatine, but honestly i doubt it.

How Did Zyzz Die? An Exploration Of His Life And Impact On Fitness .

In an email to journalists in response to the media coverage, Zyzz did not deny but certainly did not admit to steroid use: The article potrays me in a negative light, using my photo for what was an article with anything related to drug use . . . What I have done, however, is use the internet to build up my name and brand, I have my own protein .

5 Bodybuilders Who Likely Died from Steroids Use - Sportskeeda

12 If by shredded you mean: A lot of muscles. <5% body fat. Yes, you can do it naturally, but it's rare. It also depends on whether you expand your definition to "illegal substances" like off-label ephedra use or clenbuterol.

Did zyzz take steroids or not? | Evolutionary Steroids Research Forums

Although Zyzz publicly claimed that he never took steroids, this is untrue. In August of 2008, he posted about using them on a bodybuilding forum. A fellow bodybuilder called Tim "Sharky" Ward said that he had warned the 20-year-old about his steroid use in the days leading up to his death. According to Ward, Zyzz was like a "child in a .

'Zyzz', steroids, protein powders & body image

Moderator VIP Aug 25, 2022 #2 lobert said: I am 21 years old and he has the best body in bodybuilding history I don't care what anyone says I read that zyzz never took steroids and he only used chyawanprash and Kurdish biscuits to achieve his physique I want to achieve his physique but not sure how to do it.

The Stories of Zyzz - Distributed Memories on Distributed Networks

7 tetracyklin • 6 yr. ago Even from a 5 week cycle? HaxusPrime • 6 yr. ago Short term steroid use has shown in studies to change the hearts physiology. I can personally attest to the effect on the heart months after a test E cycle. My resting heart rate was significantly effected from AAS use. One cycle of 10 weeks.

How did Zyzz die? - This Interests Me

Zyzz Steroid Cycle History Physique Halo 12K subscribers Subscribe 1. 6K 129K views 3 years ago Re-uploaded form my old Fitzeek Channel. Original Upload: August 2016 This video shows Zyzz Steroid.

Zyzz body without steroids - Physical Fitness Stack Exchange

Zyzz told the media that he had never used steroids, his sculpted body came from a strict diet and even stricter training. To the surprise of his admirers, he died in a sauna in Pattaya in August 2011, only 22 years old. The autopsy confirmed that Zyzz had died of cardiac arrest.

MuscleWorker: Did Zyzz die because of the steroids?

However, despite the controversy surrounding his steroid use, Zyzz inspired countless individuals with his transformation journey from a scrawny teenager to an aesthetic icon. The community's reaction towards Zyzz's lifestyle choices was mixed. While some praised him for being transparent about his steroid use and admired his dedication to .

Zyzz did Steroids as a 19-20 year old, why shouldn't I as a 22 . - Reddit

Mr Shavershian, from Carlingford, was a fulltime business and commerce student who crafted the wildly popular online "Zyzz" persona after discovering bodybuilding in his late teens. He released a .

Zyzz Steroid Cycle History - YouTube

Latterly, Zyzz had insisted he didn't use steroids. He claimed his body shape was due to diet and hard work in the gym. A person called Aziz had previously written openly in an online forum about steroid use. In one discussion thread last year he wrote that he was taking a cycle of the anabolic steroid DNP. Man's voice: 'I'm 21. I'm .

Remembering Zyzz: The Greatest Muzza Ever - VICE

Following his death, however, coverage of Zyzz exploded with both social and traditional media discussing his death, his status as a role model and celebrity, and the growing use of steroids among amateur bodybuilders.

Zyzz - Wikipedia

4. 8 These are my top-rated legal bodybuilding supplements for explosive muscle growth and rapid fat loss. Learn More The speculations were not without basis, as achieving Zyzz's level of aesthetic definition and muscularity naturally is an incredibly challenging feat. The Truth Revealed by Chestbrah