Fwd: [People's Vigilance Committee on Human Rights (PVCHR)] Petition to Prime Minister on Mumbai terror attack..

1 view

PVCHR

Dec 2, 2008, 12:18:16 PM12/2/08
to Hilal War
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PVCHR <pvchr...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 6:03 PM
Subject: [People's Vigilance Committee on Human Rights (PVCHR)] Petition to Prime Mini...
To: pvchr...@gmail.com

PVCHR to Delhi-Prime, bcc: kanishkasingh, bcc: Abhijit, bcc: cpiml, bcc: A, bcc: Sitaram, bcc: Akhilesh, bcc: Bijo, bcc: Basil, bcc: shabana, bcc: hemantha, bcc: pp, bcc: Peter, bcc: Erik, bcc: Jan, bcc: Ramon, bcc: 518, bcc: May181980, bcc: Asmi, bcc: a, bcc: sapa_sa, bcc: PVCHR, bcc: urgent-action, bcc: NHRC, bcc: Babu, bcc: Debabrata
show details 8:03 PM (21 hours ago) Reply

 8:03 PM (21 hours ago) Reply

Dear Honorable Prime Minister,
Greetings from PVCHR, Varanasi, UP.

PVCHR is membership organization ,where we have our fifty thousand members.

We condemn the terrorist attack in Mumbai.This is the failure of rule of law and participatory democracy due to the corrupt system and lack of social democracy .

Thaere is no need of new law like POTA, but we need to establish the rule of law and scientific,non -corrupt and pro-people policing in our country..

Please do needful immediately..

With kind regards,

--
Dr. Lenin (Ashoka Fellow and 2007 Gwanju Human Rights Awardee)

--
Posted By PVCHR to People's Vigilance Committee on Human Rights (PVCHR) on 12/02/2008 10:32:00 PM

--
Dr. Lenin (Ashoka Fellow and 2007 Gwanju Human Rights Awardee)
 Mobile:+91-9935599333

My final words of advice to you are educate, agitate and organize; have faith in yourself. With justice on our side I do not see how we can loose our battle.. The battle to me is a matter of joy. The battle is in the fullest sense spiritual. There is nothing material or social in it. For ours is a battle not for wealth or for power. It is battle for freedom. It is the battle of reclamation of human personality….
Dr. B.R.Ambedkar