Google Map Traffic Count

henry odhiambo

May 24, 2021, 5:05:03 AM5/24/21
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
I'm in the process of developing an outdoor monitoring and evaluation system and would like to find out if it's possible to collect traffic count data. Is this possible?
All comments are very much welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kapeel Daryani

May 26, 2021, 6:51:55 PM5/26/21
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

Hi Henry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 511 does not provide traffic count data.

Regards,

Kapeel Daryani.