Google transit Requests 511.org

Jon McKinley

Jan 16, 2023, 10:28:11 AM1/16/23
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

Hello 511,

We are XenaTech, LLC. A software integration company working with multiple passenger train corridors in the bay area revamping the Passengers Information Systems for CCJPA, SJJPA, ACE and NCTD.

One of the project requirements was to work with Google Transit to integrate our GTFS and GTFS-RT feeds. We are currently in the process of doing this and Google Transit has requested we contact 511.org to, hopefully, integrate our feeds with the 511 Open Data Portal.

We have GTFS-RT feeds for CCJPA, SJJPA and ACE. NCTD uses another company for their feeds which you might already have in the system.

I was hoping someone can contact me to discuss and/or possibly begin this process? Any information provided will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jon McKinley
Vice-President of Product Development

www.xenatech.com
1-505-231-7205

XTLOGO

Steven Dunbar

Feb 12, 2023, 6:48:02 PM2/12/23
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
Ironic that this answers one question from my thread which was immediately below this one. Good to hear. Hopefully you've received assistance, and I'm looking forward to this being rolled out.

Steven Dunbar

Jul 26, 2023, 12:03:16 PM7/26/23
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
Did this ever get resolved? Really want to see RT for ACE sometime soon.

Nisar Ahmed

Jul 28, 2023, 5:54:33 PM7/28/23
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

We are still working with CCJPA, SJJPA, and ACE to integrate their real-time data. We hope to get real-time data for these services flowing through the 511 SF Bay system soon.

--Nisar

Oct 26, 2023, 11:16:50 AM10/26/23
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
It looks like ACE Real Time is working, which is excellent.

However, there is a small bug with the route Shape - it shows both spurs in Niles Canyon for a while, and then the north spur cuts off (I don't believe ACE uses the north side tracks)