Additional Transit Services Included in 511 SF Bay Data Portal

kdar...@bayareametro.gov

Jul 18, 2022, 8:10:10 PM7/18/22
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources

Hello 511 SF Bay Data Users,

We are happy to inform you that 511 SF Bay has added three new transit services, including Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry, Treasure Island – San Francisco Ferry and Mountain View Go Shuttle. We are publishing their GTFS feeds and included them in the static data APIs. In addition, we are also publishing Mountain View Go (MVGo) Shuttle’s real time transit data in both GTFS-RT and other API Endpoints. If you are already receiving data from our system, your existing API key will allow you to get data for these added transit services. If you are using our Regional GTFS and Regional GTFS-RT feeds, you are already getting data for them. For more details about our transit data services, check out this technical specification.

Regards,

Kapeel Daryani.

511 Data Analyst.