Fetching multiple destination information

Ryan Dirajlal

Apr 16, 2022, 6:30:32 PM4/16/22
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
I am using this to obtain data on Caltrain trains.

I want to find the ETA of the next train to any stop. However, this only returns the next stop the train will arrive to. For instance, I want to see what time the train will arrive at Mountain View. But, the train is still on its way to Sunnyvale, so it only shows the ETA to the Sunnyvale stop, and it does not show the ETA for any of the other stops.

Am I just using the wrong API here?

Ryan Dirajlal

Apr 16, 2022, 8:55:35 PM4/16/22
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
never mind, I realized I should be using VehicleMonitoring instead of StopMonitoring