API Update Rate

Gavin Li

Feb 7, 2024, 10:48:25 PMFeb 7
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I am currently trying to build an app to provide real time public transit information. I was just wondering about the updating frequency of the API data.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you,

Best Regards,

Gavin Li

Mengjie Han

Feb 9, 2024, 4:02:18 PMFeb 9
to jiawe...@gmail.com, 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com, trans...@511.org

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for reaching out to us and using our data. All of our three real-time APIs refresh every 15 seconds. Please let us know if you have other questions. Thank you.

Best,

Mengjie Han

Transit Data Services Manager