Diversity is the Future of Work #1: How can you hire remote while ensuring quality?

Gobi Dasu

Feb 1, 2023, 3:43:16 PM2/1/23
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

Hi 511sfbaydeveloperresources,

We thank you for being part of our personal network. At LD Talent, we periodically share insights with our friends, supporters, and followers from Stanford, the UCs, Northwestern, IIT, the greater Silicon Valley, and all over the developed and majority world:

Developer reflects on working for Baidu Ventures and Broad Reach Growth via LD Talent

Featured New Clients / Talent

Rashika K at LD Talent had a wonderful experience contributing to projects for Baidu Ventures and Andrew Green‘s Broad Reach Growth.

How to Interview Developers - Regardless of Whether You're Technical

Featured Video / Podcast

We cover what questions to ask, how to gauge whether the candidate is interested, how to get the candidate to provide you estimates for how long a project may take, and how to compare and assess those estimates.

How to diagnose hypothyroid disease using Deep Learning

Featured Lifelong Learning Project

Deep Learning can be life-changing when applied to healthcare. In this tutorial, we will look at using neural networks for diagnosing hypothyroid disease.

Replicon - Tracking Project Hours vs. Tracking Productivity: Do You Have to Choose?

Featured Press

Gobi Dasu, founder and CEO at LD Talent, was asked about which is more important: tracking hours or productivity.

Upwork vs LD Talent

Featured Competitor

Upwork is the market leader in the freelancer hiring space. LD Talent is a new player in this arena. Besides size and age, what sets Upwork and LD Talent apart?

How to end World Poverty and Racial Power Imbalance in 1 Generation

Industry-driven Educational Conditional Cash Transfer: We social entrepreneurs can end world poverty by paying people to learn in-demand skills and entrepreneurship, and then achieving profits and scale when those people seize market opportunities.

Developer Time Tracking using Slack – beyond Fixed Price vs Hourly

Developers want to track time by the hour. Clients prefer a fixed price for a specific result. Both can be fulfilled via Slack work sessions, a Pomodoro-based time tracking technique. We offer some management tips for approving Slack work sessions.

100+ Remote Startup Mantras

This piece covers: How Remote Startups should “HCI Design” Every Business Decision, Distributed Software Team Management, Marketing and Sales for Distributed Teams, Positive Psychology and Happiness for Entrepreneurs, and Daily Chores for every CEO.

How LD Talent got listed as a resource for portfolio companies of YC, Techstars, Pear, a16z, and 20 other funds

We reached out to several funds and incubators to get our one-pager listed as a resource. This post contains proof of listing for any portfolio companies or incubees considering using our deal / perk. And perhaps this approach of getting listed can help you with your startup as well.

The goal of this piece is to assemble all established knowledge into an efficient set of cheat sheets for interdisciplinary innovation.

Thea - LD Ventures Portfolio Company

Featured LD Ventures Idea

Thea is a mental and physical health-focused Pomodoro timer. It gives you advice for cheering up your mood, sitting in correct postures, and listening to psychiatrically relevant content from peers and professionals.

Regards,

Gobi Dasu

ldtalentwork.com (demo)

LD Talent · +1 (408) 705 5753 (SMS Text) · 10311 Sister Oak Dr. Verona, WI, USA 53593

Start your first 5 Hours of Development, on us.