Missing Toll Sign Entry Under SM-101 NB

Feifan Qiao

May 8, 2024, 3:40:56 AMMay 8
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
Hi All,

I was reviewing the json file for toll data and noticed couple missing toll signs under "SM-101 NB" toll program. Wondering if you all are seeing this issue?

From driving on 101 NB, I know toll starts around Moffett field, Shoreline, Embarcadero, etc.. as we go NB. Also looking at my Fastrak transactions, it's clear that there are toll segments "US 101 Moffett Blvd" and "US 101 Embarcadero Road NB."

However, the first (most south) sign listed under the NB 101 toll program is the Marsh NB - 1 toll sign. Looks like the signs to the south of Marsh are missing from the json file.

Hoping other devs or people from 511 can confirm this issue.

Thanks,
Feifan