VTA feed not working

Andy Chow

Jan 17, 2023, 12:09:40 PM1/17/23
to Digest Recipients
VTA real-time feed seemed to have failed since Monday when schedule change/run book took place.

Kapeel Daryani

Jan 17, 2023, 12:51:02 PM1/17/23
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 511 is working with VTA to address this issue and a fix will hopefully be available soon.

Regards,

Kapeel Daryani.

VTA real-time feed seemed to have failed since Monday when schedule change/run book took place.

Andy Chow

Jan 31, 2023, 8:28:48 PM1/31/23
to Digest Recipients
Caltrain's real time feed has failed since yesterday afternoon.

Andy Chow

Kapeel Daryani

Feb 1, 2023, 12:38:59 PM2/1/23
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andy,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have the feed working now. Feel free to reach us if you are still experiencing any issues.

Regards,

Kapeel Daryani.

Caltrain's real time feed has failed since yesterday afternoon.

Andy Chow

Feb 2, 2023, 9:16:06 PM2/2/23
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
It appears the Caltrain feed is down again this evening.

Andy Chow

Kapeel Daryani

Feb 3, 2023, 1:22:30 PM2/3/23
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andy,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Caltrain’s real time feed is now up and providing the available predictions. Let us know if the issue persists on your end.