Third Street Bus Schedule Incorrect

James Murdza

Feb 20, 2024, 12:30:35 PMFeb 20
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com
Google Maps shows this bus as running all day, when in reality it’s only in the early morning. The signs on the street say “When trains not in service.”

James

Sent from my iPhone

Mengjie Han

Feb 20, 2024, 4:46:52 PMFeb 20
to james...@gmail.com, 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com, trans...@511.org
Hi James,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue. I spot checked a couple of stops of TBUS on the Google Maps and couldn't replicate the issue. If it's possible, would you please provide more details like which stop or/and what time you observed this issue? Once we verified the issue, we will reach out to Google to address it and request for a fix. Thanks.

Best,

Mengjie Han
Transit Data Services Manager

Google Maps shows this bus as running all day, when in reality it's only in the early morning. The signs on the street say "When trains not in service."

James

Sent from my iPhone

James Murdza

Feb 20, 2024, 4:53:51 PMFeb 20
to Mengjie Han, 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com, trans...@511.org
Sure, this is what I'm looking at:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 1.50.24 PM.png

This is in the middle of the day, and the bus schedule is weekdays 5 - 6 a.m. and weekends 5 - 8 a.m.

James

Mengjie Han

Feb 20, 2024, 5:04:24 PMFeb 20
to James Murdza, 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com, trans...@511.org

Hi James,

I see. Thanks for provide the information. It’s probably a little bit confusing with the ‘T’ here. But ‘T’ next to the train logo represents Muni’s Third Street Metro Rail (T line), not the Third Street Bus (TBUS). Google Maps shows you can walk to Union Square/Market St Station and take the metro T line (Sunnydale-bound) to Oakdale/Palou Station. Please let us know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.