Golden Gate Ferry route types

Michael Paine

Dec 22, 2020, 7:09:40 PM12/22/20
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources

I'm looking at Golden Gate Ferry route’s type and they are listed as 3 (BUS) instead of 4 (FERRY).   Do you know if this is a mistake or on purpose?

Kapeel Daryani

Dec 23, 2020, 1:50:57 PM12/23/20
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing this issue into our attention. An updated feed will be available on the night of 12/24/2020 addressing the issue.

Regards,

Kapeel Daryani.