Schedule Issue in Google Maps

Christopher Bearden

Oct 28, 2021, 2:02:53 PM10/28/21
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

Good morning,

I am a Planner with Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit (SMART).  A customer reported a schedule issue that appears on Google Maps with our northbound route.  The schedule that shows up on Google Maps is 18 minutes late vs. true schedule.

I can replicate this issue only in Google Maps, and only with the SMART northbound route (weekdays and weekends).  I have verified our GTFS.

If I understand correctly, both Google Maps and Apple Maps feed from 511.

My thought is that the issue may be somewhere between 511 and Google Maps.  Any help available would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris Bearden

Assistant Planner

Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit (SMART)

(707) 794-3079

www.sonomamarintrain.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged and prohibited from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this message along with any attachments.