Vine GTFS-RT invalid

Kona Farry

Jun 9, 2022, 5:25:37 PM6/9/22
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
Hi there,

The GTFS-RT feed for Napa Valley/The Vine is producing trip IDs that do not match the static feed.

I'm seeing the latest static feed version as 20220519 with seven-digit numeric trip IDs (e.g. 1974422), while the RT feed is producing IDs that look like a concatenation of route number and trip sequence, e.g. 29_19.

Please investigate and let me know if action is required on my end.

Thank you,
Kona

Kapeel Daryani

Jun 10, 2022, 2:00:51 PM6/10/22
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kona,

Thank you for bringing our attention to this issue. We are currently working to resolve it but do not have a timeline. We will let you know as soon as this is addressed.

Regards,

Kapeel Daryani.