Fare Information in Regional GTFS Feed using Fares 2.0

閲覧: 27 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

kdar...@bayareametro.gov

未読、
2021/04/23 16:54:112021/04/23
To: 511SFBayDeveloperResources

Hello Developers,

511 SF Bay Open Data Portal now includes detailed fare information for all the Bay Area Transit agencies in its Regional GTFS feed. Our fare data follows the latest version of the proposed GTFS Fares 2.0 specification available at https://bit.ly/gtfs-fares. Feel free to download the Regional GTFS feed using the following URL:

http://api.511.org/transit/datafeeds?api_key=[API_KEY]&operator_id=RG

511 SF Bay is currently working on a companion Regional GTFS-RT feed. We hope to have that available in late Spring or early Summer of this year.

Please share your feedback in this forum about GTFS Fares 2.0 or any other data 511 SF Bay makes available.

P.S.: Please do not share your API KEY in this forum.

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件