Discounted September Transit Fares in the Regional GTFS

Nisar Ahmed

Sep 3, 2021, 12:44:13 PM9/3/21
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com

Hello.

As part of the concerted effort by the San Francisco Bay Area’s transit operators to bring back riders, many transit operators are offering discounted or free fares for the entire month of September, 2021. These discounted or free fares are now available in our Regional GTFS feed. You can get the Regional GTFS feed from the data endpoint:

http://api.511.org/transit/datafeeds?api_key=[YOUR_API_KEY]&operator_id=RG

The single consolidated Regional GTFS feed provides fare data in compliance with the Fares V2 specification. It also includes Pathways data for many Bay Area transit hubs. A new Regional GTFS feed is published every morning that captures GTFS changes provided and made effective that day by any of our 30+ transit partners in the region.

Let us know at trans...@511.org if you have any questions specific to your data consumption. You can always post general inquiries or information sharing to this group.

Cheers,

Nisar Ahmed

511 SF Bay