Vehicle Monitoring seems to not return all values for onwards calls

Eleanor Olson

Jun 11, 2024, 5:25:27 PMJun 11
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
I am receiving real time SIRI vehicle monitoring data from the endpoint http://api.511.org/transit/VehicleMonitoring?api_key={api_key}&agency=CT. I've noticed that when going through the onwardsCalls array, it tends to stop short. Originally I thought that it was removing the final stop for the line, but it seems that it stops short on many other cases. For instance, the 122 train seems to be stopping at California Avenue. When I append &vehicleId=122 the full onwards call list appears, but it is cut off when listing all trains in the agency. Is there any way to prevent this behaviour?

Thanks very much,
Eleanor Olson