Cubic Transportation Systems rate limit

Elander, Valjean (US)

Mar 24, 2022, 3:03:01 PM3/24/22
to 511sfbaydevel...@googlegroups.com, DeCarli, John (US)

Hello,

I’m contacting you because I’m working on CloudAVL integration which uses live GTFS feed data for the MTC transit authorities. Chris Durham might’ve been the person who contacted you previously, but he is no longer with the company. Before he left, he wrote a Confluence page with information stating that we have been given a request limit of 2000 requests per hour; however, in the live feed data, I see the following message instead of feed data: "The allowed number of requests 200 per 3600 seconds has been exceeded." Therefore, I’m writing you to request our limit be increased to the 2000 per hour which he stated it should’ve already been set to. We current have 9 operators who will be using CloudAVL and GPS integration on their buses, and we are pulling the data once per minute, so 2000 is more than enough.

I have the API key if you need it, but your online instructions state not to include it in this email.

Please let me know what additional information you may need in order to accommodate our request.

Thank you,

Valjean Elander

(She, Her)

Senior Project Engineer

Cubic Transportation Systems

O +1 (925) 4124861

M +1 (702) 4543654

cubic.com

This message has been marked as Public on 3/24/2022 12:02 PM.

This electronic message contains information from Cubic or subsidiary companies, which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. With the exception of messages sent by authorized Cubic contracts or purchasing personnel, nothing in this message may be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to: (a) authenticate either the submission or the acceptance of a proposal or offer to contract, or (b) modify an existing contract. EXPORT COMPLIANCE: Information of a technical nature contained in this email or any of its attachments may be controlled by the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and may therefore not be exported, released, or disclosed to non-U.S. persons worldwide unless in compliance with applicable export controls. Violations of U.S. export control laws are punishable by fine and/or imprisonment.