International 505 Day

Mike Martin

May 3, 2021, 1:33:07 PM5/3/21
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com
In order to celebrate International 505 day we have the following activities planned.  All are welcome to join any of the activities.

Tuesday 5/04
Normal Team Tuesday Norte.
505 sailing out of StFYC. We usually show up around 4:00 and are on the water by 5:05.  Please note that the club is currently closed on Tuesdays and there is no access to the club including the showers. You can leave your boats at the club.

Wednesday 5/05
Morning MTB Ride
MTB Ride in Marin.  Show up at Mike Martin's House at 6:45 am  Riding by 7:00am back by 8:30am
Address:  7 Horse Hill Lane, Mill Valley, CA 94941

505 Sailing
Again out of StFYC we will try to push off the dock at  4:00 or 4:30 so we are all sailing at 5:05
Sorry still no access to the showers :-(

Let me know if you are planning on attending any of these events.

Happy 505 day

Mike