Updated 505 California 2021 Schedule

Aaron Ross

Apr 21, 2021, 6:15:32 PM4/21/21
to 505 WC Group
Hello fellow 505ers,
After review with the local fleet, we are removing the ABYC Memorial Day regatta from our schedule.
Our next (first?) event is the Elvstrom Zellerbach regatta next month. StFYC is planning to host regattas starting in May.
Santa Cruz at the end of June is definitely happening, and turnout will be good. 15+ is achievable. Everyone should be vaccinated by then.
And summer vacation at the Gorge is just around the corner.
The world is going to start turning again soon, get ready!
Thanks, Aaron

May 15-16 StFYC Elvstrom Zellerbach

Cancelled May 29-30 ABYC Memorial Day

June 26-27 SCYC Summer Open

July 31-Aug1 CGOD @ The Gorge

Sept 29-Oct 3 North American Championship, Sail Newport, RI www.sailnewport.org

Oct 8 East coast container sails from NJ to Bermuda

Oct 23-24 StFYC Fall Dinghy

Oct 27 - Nov 5 World Championship, Bermuda

Aaron Ross

May 12, 2021, 7:26:43 PM5/12/21
to 505 WC Group
At the monthly class officers and regional coordinator call this week, it was agreed that the 2021 Pacific Coast Championship will be the CGOD regatta at the Gorge, July 31-August 1.
We hope to have the 2022 PCC regatta on Lake Tahoe, we felt 2021 was not the best year to try a new venue.
Thank you,

July 31-Aug1 Pacific Coast Championship, CGOD @ The Gorge