Boat Transportation Santa Cruz to New England

Craig Thompson

Mar 23, 2021, 4:13:18 AM3/23/21
to 505 WC Group, 505 EC Group, 505 NA Group, 505 Region 1 Group
All,

For anyone looking to transport boats, spars, etc. from California to New England this summer:

My parents will be driving my truck and boat from the Waterat shop departing on June 2 heading east. The rig will arrive in Racine, WI approx June 8 where it will be stored indoors at a local boatyard through July 21. I will drive the rig from Racine to New England on or around July 25.

I have a double trailer with an open spot. I also have a good roof rack setup for a 505 upright on its dolly. I can also transport foils/booms/poles that are expensive to ship from Waterat.

Interested parties would need to deliver their boat to Waterat on June 2 and assist with loading. As this trip will be happening regardless of additional interest, the cost will be reasonable.

If interested, please call or email me to discuss further.
___

Craig Thompson
+44 7387 023 608 (UK mobile)