PCC at the Gorge NOR & Registration

Aaron Ross

Jun 14, 2021, 4:53:07 PM6/14/21
to 505 WC Group, 505-nort...@googlegroups.com

2021 505 Pacific Coast Championship Regatta, hosted by the Columbia Gorge Racing Association, July 31-August 1.

Regatta information here:

https://www.regattanetwork.com/event/21876

Registration:

https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_registration_form.php?regatta_id=21876

Please also consider supporting the Columbia Gorge Racing Association:

http://cgra.org/membership.htm

See you soon at the best place in the world to sail a 505!

Aaron

Eric Anderson

Jun 15, 2021, 1:25:20 PM6/15/21
to 505-usa-west-coast, 505-nort...@googlegroups.com
FYI Nic and I are planning on sailing at Cascade Locks for the week preceding PCC's and maybe a few days after as well. We'd love company- please reach out if you'd like to coordinate!

Eric
USA 9004

Aaron Ross

Jul 8, 2021, 6:11:21 PM7/8/21
to 505 WC Group, 505-nort...@googlegroups.com
Reminder to please get your registration in for the 2021 505 Pacific Coast Championship.

Some teams will arrive early to enjoy more days at the best place in the world to sail a 505.
It's worth the trip just for the fresh water rinse and excellent beers.
Not to mention the no sales tax, full service gas stations, cheap camping, and complimentary morning train horn wake-up calls.

See you soon!
Aaron

Mike Holt

Jul 8, 2021, 6:36:16 PM7/8/21