Re: [505-usa-bay-area] Sailing Week of EZ regatta.

Eric Anderson

May 12, 2021, 6:41:10 PM5/12/21
to 505-usa-...@googlegroups.com, 505-usa-west-coast
Adding in the west coast list.  Don't forget to sign up for the EZ regatta at StFYC this weekend! As of now I am the only registered boat.

The event page is at on the StFYC website here.  Sign up soon- we need six entries before friday to get a start!  Reach out if you are looking for accommodation or sailing partners. The entry fee is a whopping $50, so no excuses!

We will also be sailing the Friday afternoon before the event (and maybe the Monday or Tuesday after, depending on the TTN gang). Feel free to join!

Eric

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 8:49 AM Mike Martin <mail4mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
In for Friday, Sat, Sun

On May 9, 2021, at 8:37 AM, Eric Anderson <eric.t.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Everyone, looking forward to some good sailing this week!

The Elvstrom Zellerbach regatta this coming weekend 5/15-16 is ON-  the event page is at on the StFYC website here.  Sign up soon- we need six entries before friday to get a start!  Caleb and I will be sailing, I believe Mike and Holtie are in, who else?  Reach out if you are looking for accommodation or sailing partners. The entry fee is a whopping $50, so no excuses!

As is fairly typical pre-regatta, I propose we move Tuesday night sailing to Friday 5/14 so we can leave the boats rigged and hopefully have some guest boats. That is Caleb and my plan, anyone else?

Finally, a reminder to the core TTN group that 505-usa-...@googlegroups.com has all of us (and others), so we can use that group to coordinate TTN going forward (that was the purpose of this group anyways).

Best,
Eric

Eric Anderson

May 12, 2021, 7:12:02 PM5/12/21
to 505-usa-...@googlegroups.com, 505-usa-west-coast
Good news- I somehow didn't look at the right registration numbers, so we have the entries we need to get a start.  But that's no excuse not to come! The more the merrier!

See y'all Friday

Eric

Tim Murphy

May 12, 2021, 9:37:53 PM5/12/21
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com
I’m sorry I won’t be able to sail as I’m out of town.

Tim Murphy

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "505 USA West Coast" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/505-usa-west-coast/CADnw7GS%3DQcguYnvrBodJndKSnVENpKTn5R0fJLgmfJYvNwK41A%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Tim Murphy

Reeve Dunne

May 13, 2021, 1:27:53 PM5/13/21
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com
What time are we planning on launching tomorrow?

5:05 as usual?

Miller and I will be there.

Eric Anderson

May 13, 2021, 2:36:50 PM5/13/21
to 505-usa-west-coast
Caleb and I will probably target four or earlier but will be happy to meet up on the water

Mike Martin

May 13, 2021, 3:59:58 PM5/13/21
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com
Mike and Adam will be on the water by 5:05

Sent from my iPhone

Ali Meller

May 13, 2021, 8:10:20 PM5/13/21
to 505 USA West Coast
Ali and Mike will be heading up to StFYC mid afternoon, planning to be on the water around 5:05 (if we can remember how to put 7200 together).

Ali

Eric Anderson

May 14, 2021, 11:29:55 AM5/14/21
to 505-usa-west-coast
Just wanted to follow up with one other thing related to the regatta schedule - are TTN folks interested in sailing the Monday or Tuesday after the regatta? I have availability Monday Tuesday and Friday next week with preference for Monday and Friday (Nic can join).

Eric

Mike Martin

May 14, 2021, 11:34:07 AM5/14/21
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com

Alexander Meller

May 14, 2021, 11:41:11 AM5/14/21
to 505 West
I would like to do Team Tuesday (or any afternoon) while I am in the area, through June 1st.  Mike Smith and I hope to sail June 1st together, but he is out of town until shortly before then, so I need someone to sail with any other afternoons/evenings.

Ali

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 8:29 AM Eric Anderson <eric.t.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Alexander "Ali" Meller

Eric Anderson

May 14, 2021, 12:09:50 PM5/14/21
to 505-usa-west-coast
Let's discuss this afternoon in person. I realized my stated schedule is slightly incorrect, I'm particularly interested in sailing Monday and Friday the subsequent week, 5/24&28. But I'm also around this coming week and am happy to practice