505 Sailing Memorial Day Weekend?

Alexander Meller

May 28, 2021, 12:03:37 AM5/28/21
to 505 West
Mike Smith and I want to sail Saturday and Monday, anyone interested?  If so, where?  If no one else bites, we'll probably head to Santa Cruz.  On the other hand, are the launching ramps at StFYC accessible this weekend?  Since we plan to be there Tuesday afternoon for "Team Tuesday Norte", sailing from there over the long weekend would be simpler... but neither Mike nor I are StFYC members.

Thanks,

Ali
7200, 9200

--
Alexander "Ali" Meller

Eric Anderson

May 28, 2021, 1:22:51 AM5/28/21
to 505-usa-west-coast
I'm out unfortunately, boat still in pieces upside down this week

Mike Martin

May 28, 2021, 1:42:40 PM5/28/21
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com

Michael Smith

May 28, 2021, 1:49:37 PM5/28/21
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mike.  Mike Smith here.  Are you saying you could sail on both days or one or the other?  Do you think we would have any issues putting the boat in on the ramp at SFYC if we went there tomorrow Saturday, and left it rigged in the grass area?  Not sure if it is likely to be locked.  Trying to squeeze a few more days of sailing in with Ali while he is out here.  Let me know your thoughts when you get a chance.  Muchas gracias.

Mike Martin

May 28, 2021, 1:53:31 PM5/28/21
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com
I could do any time on Monday or 5:05 on Tuesday.  I am not sure what Adam's schedule is.   It is OK to leave your boat at StFYC, not SFYC

Mike

Michael Smith

May 28, 2021, 2:05:15 PM5/28/21
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks.   Yes I meant StFYC.  I think we would be happy to sail on either, or both, Monday or Tuesday, so just let us know what works for you guys.  If you think the ramp is always accessible, our plan will be to sail Sat., leave the boat rigged and meet you guys on whichever day works for you.