Rapids dolly wheels

Lee Laney

Nov 22, 2020, 2:25:48 PM11/22/20
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com, Bellingham 505 Fleet
I need new dolly wheels. Recommendations for the most durable wheels for Rapide dollies?

Lee
USA 8616
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Aaron Ross

Nov 22, 2020, 2:29:04 PM11/22/20
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com, Bellingham 505 Fleet
Solid tire and wheel from Pinnel&Bax.
They look the same as the inflatable red wheel and black tire. Not the low profile tires.
Prices and shipping are very reasonable with P&B.

Craig Thompson

Nov 22, 2020, 2:29:41 PM11/22/20
to 505 WC Group
Lee,

Try to find something non-pneumatic. Unless you are regularly beach launching. Not sure if they sell anything like this in the USA. I recall Howie having something similar to these:

Tim Murphy

Nov 22, 2020, 2:55:49 PM11/22/20
to 505-usa-west-coast
I use the opti parts solid wheels on my Rapide. Can get from West Coast Sailing

Tim Murphy

--
Tim Murphy