One Design Regatta this weekend

Gary Lee

Aug 10, 2015, 2:01:50 PM8/10/15
to 505-usa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All -
I'm signed up for the one design regatta this coming weekend.  Races will be in the ocean.
Gary

dan merino

Aug 12, 2015, 11:25:03 AM8/12/15
to 505-usa-san-diego
I signed up as well... Currently only have crew for Saturday...

Gary Lee

Aug 12, 2015, 11:45:08 AM8/12/15
to 505-usa-san-diego

Looks like there are only two of us. Channing can't make it. What do you want to do?

dan merino

Aug 12, 2015, 12:54:08 PM8/12/15
to 505-usa-san-diego
I'm going sailing... My schedule is tight enough and I decided a while back that me getting out on the water would not be dependent on how many boats are on the water...

Dan

Gary Lee

Aug 12, 2015, 1:05:52 PM8/12/15
to 505-usa-san-diego

I'll check with Dan Downing if he'd like to race Saturday.