Sailing on Sunday

Channing Hamlet

Jul 28, 2015, 2:46:09 PM7/28/15
to 505-usa-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone planning to participate in the Sunday Races at the Club this weekend.  I am interested if we can get a fleet.

Channing

Gary Lee

Jul 28, 2015, 3:36:34 PM7/28/15
to 505-usa-...@googlegroups.com

I'm looking for crew.

Channing Hamlet

Jul 28, 2015, 5:10:20 PM7/28/15
to 505-usa-...@googlegroups.com
I've got crew lined up.

Who else is in?

Channing

dan merino

Jul 29, 2015, 12:30:43 PM7/29/15
to 505-usa-san-diego
I plan on being out on Thursday night... Will look for crew for Sunday...

Dan

Gary Lee

Jul 29, 2015, 7:22:28 PM7/29/15
to 505-usa-san-diego

I'm also planning to sail the One Design Regatta August 15-16.

Channing Hamlet

Jul 29, 2015, 8:33:55 PM7/29/15
to 505-usa-san-diego
Looks like we have three for Sunday.  Anyone else planning to come out.  There are loaner boats available if anyone lurking on the list is interested.

Channing