PROSPECT ALERT: Paul Taylor Introduction

Craig Thompson

Mar 12, 2021, 3:51:09 PM3/12/21
to 505 Region 1 Group, Paul Taylor
All,

My longtime friend Paul Taylor is an experienced/lifelong sailor living in the Boston metro area. We grew up sailing together in Chicago and Paul sailed in college at USC. Paul is interested in getting back into dinghy sailing and I have been trying to talk him into getting a 505! He is the perfect prospect for the class; he would be a valuable addition to the New England fleet.

Paul is primarily interested as a skipper, but he is also an experienced trapeze crew having done it extensively as a junior. He is a bit too small to be a proper crew at 170 lbs, but would gladly give it a go to get out for a sail.

If you are in New England looking for someone to sail with someday in the coming weeks, can you please reach out to Paul (cc)? Paul has also been added to the Region 1 and East Coast groups so he will monitor for people looking for a partner.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
___

Craig Thompson
+44 7387 023 608 (UK mobile)

Amie Huebner

Mar 23, 2021, 5:34:05 PM3/23/21
to 505-usa-r...@googlegroups.com, Paul Taylor
Hi Paul!

Welcome! We'll get you plugged in here locally. I am starting a scratch sheet of New England crews and skippers looking to pair up. We have a growing list!

Cheers,
Amie H.