New 505 Sailor

jedbell7050

May 14, 2021, 1:02:17 PM5/14/21
to 505 USA Region One
Hi,

My name is Jed Bell and I'm looking to get into sailing 505s. For some background, I'm 21 and currently sail at Brown. I'm from Hull, MA and grew up sailing optis and 420s at the Hingham Yacht Club.

I'm a bit on the smaller side (5' 8" 150 lbs), and I'm primarily interested in skippering, but I'm happy to crew also if someone is looking for one. I'm just hoping to get out as often as possible to learn the boat, and I'm available most weekends starting Memorial Day weekend.

So if anyone is looking for someone to sail with, please let me know. Thank you!

Jed Bell