505 Midwinters and NA's

Ethan Bixby

Jan 20, 2022, 10:37:18 AM1/20/22
to 505-usa-west-coast, 505 NA Google Group, 505 East Coast Google Group
Hi all you 505 sailors,
We are getting very close to these 2 events.  We have 11 boats registered for the Midwinters, and 20 for the NA's.  It would really help planning and securing good food if you all would register now.
The easy registration site for both events is:
If you have any questions or need assistance, please let me know.
Thanks,
Ethan

Ethan Bixby

Mike Zani

Jan 21, 2022, 12:51:16 PM1/21/22
to 505 North America
Is anyone interested practice on the 5th and 5th (the weekend before the midwinters)?

Ethan

Jan 22, 2022, 9:40:06 AM1/22/22
to 505 North America
Mike, there is a huge foiling kiteboard event at CCSC that weekend.  Most of the boards will be launching from the beach side, but you might want to check with the staff there to see if it's ok.  I will be working on the race committee.
Ethan

TJ O'Brien

Jan 22, 2022, 8:27:50 PM1/22/22
to eeb...@gmail.com, 505 North America
I'm looking for a teammate for both the Midwinters and NAs. I can crew (if 150# is enough) or drive for someone or need crew for my boat.
-TJ O'Brien

Mike Zani

Jan 31, 2022, 9:53:09 AM1/31/22
to 505 North America
We have a 3 bedroom house 10 minutes from the sailing center.  Right now there is just two of us (Mike Zani, Mike Mills), which leaves a bed and a couch.  Let me know if there is some interest.  40% of total costs since it includes a couch.