505 PCC's Fear of Missing Out!

Mike Holt

Sep 29, 2022, 9:58:24 AM9/29/22
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com, 505-nort...@googlegroups.com

All,

If you are not one of the 25 boats entered (or 2 more promised) you must be suffering from a serious case of FOMO. This is going to be a fantastic event. Three days of racing, with and against some of the best dinghy sailors there are, in the best boat there is! In perfect Santa Cruz weather and open ocean.

We will be having a BBQ at my house in Santa Cruz Saturday night, bring something to put on the BBQ and something to drink. We will have sides, salads etc.

If you are sitting on the fence, jump the right way. If you think it is all too much effort, I promise it won’t be. If you are worried you are not good enough or ready, don’t be, we have a hugely friendly group who will help you!

https://scyc.org/regatta/WW8GgQVP5d

See you all next week,

Mike

Mike Holt

Oct 4, 2022, 10:55:18 AM10/4/22
to 505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com, 505-nort...@googlegroups.com

Fantastic! Look forward to seeing you!

From: <505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of FD Sailor <ussai...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, October 3, 2022 at 9:28 PM
To: "505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com" <505-usa-w...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "505-nort...@googlegroups.com" <505-nort...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [505-usa-west-coast] 505 PCC's Fear of Missing Out!

Hi Mike,

We just registered  8813.  See you Friday, maybe Thursday even.

Gordon