Boats for sale in classifieds

505 American Section Webmaster

Aug 24, 2022, 3:07:27 PM8/24/22
to 505-usa-region-one, 505 EC Group, 505 NA Group, 505 WC Group, 505 Northwest
All -

There are a bunch of new listings in the classified section of the Class site. Everything from older bang around and club sailing type boats to absolute turnkey programs, in every region, and the pricing is generally very reasonable.

If any of you reading this have been lurking and waiting for the right boat to get in, I can't recall seeing this many good opportunities in a long while.

The one thing that the world could still use is for people who have three good rudders gathering dust to list them. Coming from East Coasts last weekend, there are a bunch of teams out there who could benefit quite a bit from an updated foil package. Sails, too - if you have 7 jibs that aren't fresh quite fresh enough for your "A" regattas but still have lots of life left in them, people out there can make great use of them.

Dave

Dave Kirkpatrick

Aug 29, 2022, 1:27:44 PM8/29/22
to USA 505 Webmaster, 505-usa-region-one, 505 EC Group, 505 NA Group, 505 WC Group, 505 Northwest
I got a bunch of inquiries about modifying listings and how to contact sellers following this email, which I'm happy to help with. The seller contact form is a blind form, so they get it but unless they choose to put contact info in the body of the ad it's not there. So don't freak out if you don't see seller contact info, send the form and let me know if you haven't heard from them after a week or so and we can try to wake them up.

When placing an ad, please remember to put some description in the title! For example, "505" is a poor ad title while "505 USA8951" would be a better ad title and "1984 Waterat 7606 Annapolis MD" is a great ad title. In addition to making your ad more descriptive for potential buyers, it makes it much easier for the site administrator to help you if you need help managing your ad.

Thanks
Dave